Day 85

Almost there. Very pleased that bodice and skirt fit together. I’ve even managed to line up the darts. What I don’t have is the required 22inch zip, so the remainder will have to wait until I do. I’m thinking there’s an unfortunate chance that it may not fit me…but I love the shape, so think I’ve got to work out a way to alter the pattern as I’ve cut it in order to make the next attempt fit better!
This week’s Great British Sewing Bee has me thinking about making a jacket, I have a lovely pattern in the bunch I bought last week. It’d look lovely in some turquoise linen I have, if I have enough! Later there shall be more knitting as that project needs finishing too 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s