The day has had this top made twice, working out the kinks 🙂 I had a fresh idea this morning – which led to me using bias binding on all the raw edges before sewing together, but this ended up too stiff on the neckline/hemline, and also looked a little tabard like! I returned to my plan from last evening, zigzagging all the raw edges (homegrown overlocking!) and turning them under. I then added some ribbon to cover the back of the neckline for contrast, it make me smile 🙂 The hem had to be trimmed, I made the pattern too long, it ended up triple folded, by accident rather than design due to an oops when trimming the hem edge! I’m pretty happy with the result, may have to wear it tomorrow. I’m truly enjoying these handmade updates to my wardrobe, feeling quite proud of myself too.