Finally completed the frock. I read somewhere a stitcher managed to complete it in a little under two hours, in response, I am clearly not worthy! This has taken 8 hours or so to cut, pin, stitch and finish as directed and in a way which makes if wearable over a period of time. I made a belt as I wasn’t sure about the waistline, but I’m not sure about the belt either! I’ll decide when I wear it on Sunday 🙂 the sizing is also still confusing me a little, I added a little to the waistline of the bodice again – but this time it seems to have come out a little large. I also need to take out some space in the back…I’ll work it out perfectly eventually! In the meanwhile, I am totally loopy about Simplicity 1873 as a pattern!